← Back to search results
Position Name: Weekend Admissions Liaison
Location: Springside - BaneWest
Springside Rehabilitation & Nursing Center and Craneville Place of Dalton have earned a reputation for exceptional care and are driven to create an environment built on compassion, dignity, and respect — for our residents and their extended families, for our community, and for our fellow staff members.
We strive to achieve the highest possible quality of life for each resident by providing quality skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitative care, delivered with sensitivity, deep respect, and genuine hospitality.
Springside Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center and Craneville Place of Dalton are seeking a highly motivated and hard-working individual to assume the role of Weekend Admissions Liaison. Applicants must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel and support agencies.
The successful candidate will have the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
· Manage the referral and admission process in accordance with the written policies of the Company and state rules and regulations
· Collaborate with Director of Nursing Services, Executive Director and Director of Social Services on admissions, transfers and bed management
·· Complete admission packets with the resident/patient or responsible party.
· Determine payer source and any resident/patient payment responsibility
· Provide informational tours for visitors
· Coordinate services for admissions with medical records, nursing, recreation, housekeeping and maintenance
Must have prior experience and possess a minimum of an LPN or B.A./B.S. in business administration, marketing, social work or related field.