← Back to search results
Position Name: Social Worker LSW
Location: Hancock Park - BaneSouth
Hancock Park Rehab & Nursing Center in Quincy Massachusetts is seeking a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) with experience in long term care. Hancock Park is part of BaneCare Management, an innovative healthcare company with progressive senior leadership.
The successful Social Worker candidate will have the knowledge and skills and abilities to:
- Assist residents and families during admission and transition to our long term care unit
- Work cooperatively with medical staff, nursing and support staff to encourage resident participation in their plan of care
- Schedule and conduct interdisciplinary care plan meetings with residents and families to discuss care plans and discharge planning
- Document timely social service progress notes per regulations
- Serve on interdisciplinary committees for Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) initiatives
- Participate in psych rounds, carry out crisis intervention, coordinate psych services
- Set up referrals for discharge planning services with community agencies such as visiting nurse and home health visits
- Contact residents and families post discharge to review experience with Hancock Park and with discharge services. Analyze and present findings at monthly QAPI meetings. Provide recommendations for enhancing services
- Offer compassionate support to residents and families during the process of grief and loss
- Experience with electronic medical record (PCC) and knowledge of MDS a plus
- Experience with Department of Public Health and Joint Commission surveys desired
We are close to the T and Commuter Rail.
You are welcome to call us at 617-773-4222 or click on the link to contact us and send your resume!